Climate of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa Average Weather
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, usa, 40°30'N, 80°13'W, 359 m (1178 ft)
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, hot summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 10.2 degrees Celsius (50.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 935.9 mm (36.8 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2378 hours.
- If Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Cleveland, Ohio, Usa - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) NW
- Youngstown/ Oh, Usa - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) NNW
- Chippewa Lake, Oh, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) WNW
- Warren, Oh, Usa - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) NW
- Millport, Oh, Usa - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) NW
- Akron, Oh, Usa - 111.8 kms (69.5 miles) WNW
- Wooster, Oh, Usa - 148.5 kms (92.3 miles) WNW
- Wellsburg, Wv, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SW
- Philo, Oh, Usa - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) WSW
- Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) SW
- Spencer, Wv, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) SSW
- Buckhannon, Wv, Usa - 169.3 kms (105.2 miles) S
- Glenvilleene, Wv, Usa - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) SSW
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 174.2 kms (108.3 miles) N
- New Castlen, Pa, Usa - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) NNE
- Franklin, Pa, Usa - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) NNE
- Greenville, Pa, Usa - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) NNE
- Johnstown, Pa, Usa - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) E
- Uniontownne, Pa, Usa - 80.7 kms (50.1 miles) SSE
- Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) S